Monday, March 30, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes – March Finishes Party

My March goal for ALYoF is finished !!
It's the BOM from 2011 designed by Corey at Little Miss Shabby.
I did change some of the embroidery designs...
just a bit from the original design.
The fabric is Moda's Dream On by Urban Chicks....
...close ups of two of my favorite blocks...
February
and June
I'm working on another UFO from January 2012.
It's a table runner by Anne Sutton, Bunny Hill Designs,
called Cinnamon and Cocoa.

It's perfect for Easter and
I'm hoping it will be finished tomorrow...
P1210528
I quilted it yesterday and now it just needs the binding.

I'm linking up to 

Hosted by:
Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts
and
Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs

Happy stitching


11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet...happy...bright quilt. Really makes spring come alive....great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful - I love the colours and the fmq is perfect for it! Cinnamon and Cocoa is cute - looking forward to seeing how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can smell spring in the air just from looking at your beautiful quilt. It is a breath of fresh air and very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great finish! Lovely to see, Pauline.
    And your choice of the Easter runner works in perfectly for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how bright and happy this quilt is. It just screams spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Birdies quilt is so cheerful and fun, congratulations on finishing. I just completed binding mine in January, it is one of my favorites. I really like the redwork runner too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make sucH beautiful creative quilts Pauline, I always love to see them. How is your husband 's health these days. Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all that stitching and those colours...well you know I just love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all that stitching and those colours...well you know I just love them

    ReplyDelete