Thursday, August 6, 2015

A little embroidery for my ALYoF August goal...

The embroidery...it is a pattern designed by Sara...
...take a peek at all her cuteness,
if you love embroidery you will love her designs.
The design I'm working with is 'Grandma's Back Yard'. 


The embroidery is finished....that's the fun part...just love it!!!


I'm making a clothes pin bag...it's just the perfect design.
My August goal for ALYoF will be to finish the clothes pin bag.

I'm linking to

 August's goal setting party hosted by Shanna and Melissa 

Happy stitching...hope you are enjoying your week!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute stitchery. I agree totally appropriate for a clothes pin bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern is adorable. Great job. Love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitchery. I love the black work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!! Post the finished product to my FB page when you're done; I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete