Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ornament exchange...

Thank you Mdm Samm for organizing
the 2015 Christmas ornament exchange.
It never fails, like all the linky party's I join, I'm always soooo late. 

My partner was Christel who blogs at A Far Place.
Christel designs amazing miniature sculptures...
fairies, mermaids and so much more.
Her detail and talent is outstanding..
after viewing her blog I fell in love with all her sculptures
especially her Wizard of Oz characters.
Her WIP Southern Bell is so beautiful.

I hadn't met Christel before and after we exchanged emails
I'm sure she knew I loved all snowmen/snow ladies.

She found a sweet snowman
and made some super sweet gingerbread ornaments.
They smell so yummy!!
 and some frosty gingerbread snowmen heads


Thank you Christel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found a few ornaments I thought Christel would like...
she told me she liked earth tones and that was my start 
and after viewing her blog I was on a mission.
I love this sweet angel it was my first find
then the hand painted Santa ornament.
The last find was a wine bag...
not your normal wine bag.

I'm linking to the party at Mdm Samm's
before I am too late...down to minutes before the party ends.


Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2016!!



No comments:

Post a Comment